Thursday 26 April 2018

Prokipczaks next evidence, more fantasy under oath, dispicable accusations, dishonesty, and as for caring for his girlfriend.....not even a little bit....

So, Prokipczak had claimed, under oath, that he remembered NOTHING of what he had said during his attack on me.
Prokipczak however, did NOT deny calling me a murderer...........confusing?
Yes, if he could , under oath, state that he had no memory of what he said, then surely he could easily deny calling me a murderer, just as much as not deny it, and still be telling the truth?
He knew what he had done, he knew what he had apologised to me for, in front of witnesses, he knew, and remembered, that one of my conditions for even meeting him and hearing what he had to say was that he bought flowers and chocolates for the ladies he had terrorised when he had attacked me, and apologised to them...which, like any scared bully, he had done.
He knew I had witnesses to this, so he was careful not to directly perjure himself, in a manner that could be proven (by both my and Witness testimony), or so he thought, and then the Judge intervened, and protected Prokipczak from himself....

But, when asked WHY he had carried out this appalling attack on me, Prokipczak shocked me, (not easy for a Polish Police Officer or Prosecutor to do to me at this point).
I have mentioned he has a girlfriend, I have told you how she behaved when Prokipczak (at his request remember) was given an opportunity to apologise to me....(click the link to read about it:
http://piotrmchalepiotrprokipczak.blogspot.com/2018/03/prokipczaks-apology-sickening-not-one-i.html

But here , in open Court, while under oath, Prokipczak, when asked WHY he had attacked me, and said the things he had said to me during that attack, now decided to betray his own girlfriend, to effectively blame HER for his actions, he decided to lie, he decided that he would impugn his girlfriends character, this lady looks after Prokipczaks children while he works some 200km away (he got transferred out of Gorlice, as did his Boss Kom. Gawlik, in a not very promising career move at the instigation of very Senior Polish Police authorities in Krakow, and perhaps even Warsaw, who knows?).

I remind, I do not speak, read or write the Polish language.
Prokipczaks girlfriend does not speak, read or write the English language.
During Prokipczaks weasel apology, his girlfriend had abused both me, and the memory of my dead child Piotr.

Prokipczaks explanation for his motive for attacking me that night?

He claimed, under oath, at peril of perjury for lying......
That he had checked his girlfriends phone, that he had seen text(sms) messages between his girlfriend and I, and.....decided that we were having an affair.......!!!!!

So, my understanding of this extraordinary sworn testimony was this:

1/. Prokipczak was saying that his girlfriend was a liar.
2/. Prokipczak was saying that his girlfriend was a cheat.
3/. Prokipczak was saying that his girlfriend was dishonest.
4/. Prokipczak was saying that his girlfriend was unfaithful.
5/. Prokipczak was saying that he was so paranoid, distrusting, controlling of his girlfriend.....that he would take her phone and check her messages (maybe her call lists too?), to satisfy his own paranoia, insecurity, and jealousy....and that was why he had attacked me.......

So, he remembered (according to his sworn testimony) nothing of the attack, but did remember WHY he had attacked me.

This was, of course, also an attack on my character, which I wanted to expose as being entirely untrue, and unwarranted, in short, I wanted to examine this extraordinary claim being made by Prokipczak......

This, even I knew, would be easy to do, and would expose Prokipczaks lies, and then perhaps the Judge would finally allow me, as the Prosecutor remember, to cross examine him further about the attack on me.

So, I stood up, and asked him one question, already knowing the answer (as you do reader):

"Does your girlfriend speak English?"

(my next question was going to be:
"In what language were these alleged text(sms) messages written?")

At this point, shockingly, the Judge jumped in, cutting me off, silencing Prokipczak, to say to me:
"That is irrelevant" !!!!

Now, if , as is the case, Prokipczaks girlfriend does not speak English, and I do not speak Polish, it would (as any sentient being could work out), be entirely impossible for she and I to communicate, never mind have an affair. I simply wanted to prove this to the Court, and thus prove Prokipczak was lying under oath.

But, despite my argument to the Judge, that if the Court was going to permit Prokipczak to give sworn testimony that impugned my character, I, as the Prosecutor, should be permitted to rebut that testimony, should be permitted to question him further about this slanderous accusation, once again, the Judge refused to allow me to present my case, or question testimony that would be recorded as evidence.
I was once again denied my legal right to expose the lie and rebut it in its entirety.
I should also point out, that at this moment, I "knew" that Prokipczaks girlfriend was to be present as a witness herself (which the Judge then later denied to me as well) and so was sure I could prove that he was committing perjury.....oh well, Polish Court again...........

So Prokipczak first denied any memory of his attack on me, but the Court would not permit me to question him about his stone-cold-sober apology, which he had full recall about, then Prokipczak attacked my character, but even worse in some aspects, he also attacked the character of his own girlfriend, who lives in his house, looks after his children, and cares for him deeply, by suggesting that she was having an affair with a man with whom it is impossible she can communicate, and who insulted me so gravely when Prokipczak made his weasel apology......honestly, how low can you go? Is there no depth Prokipczak will not crawl down to in order to cover for himself?

I should point out, in order to be fair.....

Prokipczak later also said, under oath, that he soon realised his mistake, and then knew his girlfriend was NOT having an affair with me........!!

I was looking forward to Prokipczaks girlfriend giving her evidence under oath, I was looking forward to her speaking at length about her taking Prokipczak from the Pub as he attacked me, of her speaking openly about his apology 2 days later, and then her speaking about Prokipczak accusing her of having an affair...
I mean, if he was telling the truth (he wasn't), then surely he must have attacked his girlfriend with these wild accusations, surely they must have argued about this supposed affair?
I also looked forward to her explaining how she spoke and understood no English whatsoever....

Indeed, I was sure I could now prove that Prokipczak had attacked me for the reasons I knew to be the reality, the false allegations against me contained in a joke of a Police file, and thus would prove to the Court that that these same false allegations had impacted upon me very severely, as is the standard under Article 234 of the Polish criminal code, the 2nd part of the indictment.

Sadly, the Polish "Justice" system would intervene, again.
My witnesses, I would be told by the Court, were, suddenly not coming, I would not be permitted, despite my full legal entitlement to do so, to question Prokipczak about any element of his sworn testimony to the Court, it was all "irrelevant", the Judge had made sure of that.
Please click on the link to remind how my witnesses were suddenly denied to me by the Court
http://piotrmchalepiotrprokipczak.blogspot.com/2018/04/prokipczaks-sworn-evidencein-two.html