Thursday 12 April 2018

This blog is about Prokipczak.....so I will jump forward to more recent times.....

I have told you all about Prokipczaks attack on me, I have told you about his self-serving weasel "apology", and why I agreed to listen to it.
There are two more things to tell about this man, which happened over the years, one refers to his behaviour as a Police Officer when he came into contact, despite my warnings, with criminal cases where I was once again the victim (yes, I have been the victim of a lot of crime in Poland!), the other to do with his testimony under oath at trial, which was nothing short of incredible, fantastical, and simply, unbelievable.

I'll only deal with the first of the above mentioned in this post, and later with his sworn testimony.

When yet another crime was committed against me, it was, as demanded by Polish Law, dealt with by the Police force responsible for the Geographical area in which this crime occurred, in this situation, Gorlice.
I became aware that Prokipczak had involvement in the investigation, and was natural incensed.
This drunken, violent, aggressive man, who had threatened to slit my throat, was now involved in "investigating" cases where I was the victim.
So, I went to Gorlice Police station, there I sought out one particular Police Officer (who I shall not name as I would hate for him to suffer abuse from his "colleagues" for doing his job correctly, and with consideration for me as a victim).
This Officer is a gentleman, knows his duty, understands his job, and was always both polite and professional in any dealings I had with him.
I told him the problem, and asked that he accompany me to Prokipczaks office as I wanted a witness to hear what I had to say, he agreed to accompany me there, though I'm sure as much for his own professional reasons as a Police Officer, and not simply because I had asked him to do so.
Once there, I told Prokipczak to get away, and stay away, from any and all contact with criminal cases in which I was the victim. I spoke very strongly, and perhaps loudly as well, leaving Prokipczak in no doubt as to my meaning.
That evening Prokipczak wrote a memo to Kom Gawlik (the genius boss of Gorlice Police), making up a story as to why he wished to be recused from connection to any case in which I was a victim. He did not tell the truth in this memo, he did not mention that I had come to his office, nor what I had said, he did not mention that he had threatened to kill me, just internal bureaucratic language was used. Gawlik then proceeded to recuse Prokipczak.

Kom Gawlik was later to use this memo as a "justification" for other things, whereby he refused to act on Prokipczaks attack on me.....surprise.....or maybe not.

In my next post I will deal with Prokipzcaks sworn evidence, which the Public were entirely free to listen to, had they come to Court, even his girlfriend could have listened, but she was not there, for reasons I will detail. Remember, I had already notified the Court of my intention to call her as a witness (for more than one reason, but also in the event that Prokipczak was "less than forthcoming" with the truth, as it may very well have turned out......)