Wednesday 25 April 2018

Prokipczaks sworn evidence, part two......impugning character is his favourite trick......Now, under oath, HE blames his own GIRLFRIEND.... for HIM attacking ME!....and highlights his own callousness, cowardice, insecuroties and dishonsty...unintentionally

I have spoken quite a bit about the criminal charge under Article 234 of the Polish Criminal code in recent posts here, and for good reason.
Prokipczak was a crucial witness in this regard, his evidence would (if he was honest) prove that I was the subject of assaults, threats and attacks from him, caused directly by his knowledge of the false accusation made against me by Olekysk, including that I was a Murderer, an opinion such as that which Prokipczak repeatedly expressed during his violent attack on me, could ONLY have been formed through his access of the Police file, despite that file also containing Medical proof, Doctors sworn statements, and Expert Medical opinions all saying that her allegations were false, and could not have occurred as she claimed.
I would also point out that at no time, did any Polish Police Officer, Detective or Prosecutor ever approach me, question me, ask me for a statement, nothing, the opposite in fact-
I was denied my rights as a Father (more of which later), I tried for 3 years to make a statement, but when I did so, I was attacked by senior Police Officers, again threatened, thrown out of the Police station on one occasion, unlawfully prevented from leaving the Police station on another occasion.
Both the Irish Govt and a Member of the European Parliament wrote on my behalf to Polish Prosecutors and Government Ministers asking that I be permitted to make a statement, but they were lied to by the Polish Officials, and to this day, I have never been permitted to make a statement about my own sons death.
On one occasion, I was confronted in a Prosecutors office, and threatened with arrest, if I insisted on trying to speak about Piotrs death, and the Prosecutor produced an internal Prosecutorial document, written by one JANUSZ IWINSKI, the Boss of the Regional Prosecutors office in Nowy Sacz, who had written to the Prosecutors office in Limanowa, ORDERING them NOT to permit me to speak about Piotr, or his death, in a sworn statement. (more on this later also)

So Prokipczak, in his first testimony, claimed he had "forgotten" what he did and said during his attack on me, while the Judge prevented me from asking about his apology, even though Prokipczak had mentioned it himself, without being asked about it.
So, I could not, according to this Polish Judge, cross-examine a witness about his earlier sworn evidence.....Polish Justice.

Then we moved on to Prokipczaks next bit of evidence....WHY he had attacked me that night. He knew he was drunk, he knew he had attacked me, he knew he was aggressive, but no more detail remained in his alcohol addled brain.....as to what he remembered about his stone-cold sober apology?
The Judge blocked me asking about it, entirely.
But, Prokipczak said he had a "reason" for attacking me....and it was a doozy!

I could not believe what I was being told he was saying.....this wasn't really his fault......it was mine, it was his girlfriends, but not really his...........this guy can really plumb the depths.....

Remember please, I speak no Polish bar about 5 words, I understand about the same, I cannot read or write a single word in Polish.
His girlfriend I had "met" through a mutual acquaintance about 4 times I think, but she speaks no English at all, understands no English at all, so any "communication" I ever had with her was not in fact communication with her, it was through our mutual acquaintance who works with her, and she would translate whatever his girlfriend was saying, and anything I might say.

I had probably been in Prokipczaks girlfriends company for a total of about 3 hours, ever, had never spoken a direct word to her, nor her to me.

Bear this in mind when in my next post I describe Prokipczaks sworn evidence, yep, under oath at peril of Perjury charges for lying......as I said, a doozy........and about as dishonest, and dishonourable as it was possible to be, all the while trying to cover up his own knowledge of events that night- how do I know that to be the case? Because he told someone else...and they told me immediately !