Thursday 5 September 2013

Komendant Gawliks' response to my letter.............

There has been no response whatsoever!

No surprise then. As I suggested, either Komendant Gawlik is deliberately waiting a full month to respond (as the procedural system permits), However, lets be honest here, brutally honest in fact, Komendant Gawlik and the Officers' under his direct command just love Police procedure - when it is convenient for them to do so, and only when its convenient.

However, when it was necessary, indeed legally obligatory, to follow Police procedure, and the law, during Piotrs' post-mortem, Komendant Gawlik, and his subordinates NadKom.Tybor and Inspektor Prokipczak,  considered and acted as though procedure and the law were an irrelevence. An irritation to be ignored.

OR

Komendant Gawlik is scrambling around trying to invent an excuse for his Officers' violating Police procedure, Polish Law, and my childs' post-mortem.
Perhaps he is seeking someone to blame?
Perhaps he is doing a huge amount of Legal research to try to find a justification for the violations and unlawful actions carried out under his authority?
Who knows? Certainly not me, the victim, the Father of a beautiful child whose death was compounded, is compounded, by the actions of the Officers' under Komendant Gawliks' command and supervision.

As a result of Komendant Gawliks' entirely predictable failure to respond in any way to my letter about misconduct by those under his authority, and his failure to enforce his authority to ensure Police procedure and the Law is enforced, by those he commands, further Legal action has become both necessary and unavoidable.

I will upload the documentation that I will be using in this Legal escalation. An escalation that has been forced on me solely and directly by Komendant Gawlik and his Officers.

In my next posting I will return to completing the main body of this story about Inspektor Piotr Prokipczak and his violations of duty, Law, and his drunken attack on me.

To understand more about my son Piotrs' brutal death, and what followed in the immediate aftermath, please click on the link below. I must warn that this link brings you to my blog dealing specifically with the days following Piotrs' death, and includes the actual post-mortem documents (as well as English translation).

Click :  piotrmchale@blogspot.com