Friday 27 September 2013

30 days after receiving my letter Komendant Mihal Gawlik does something....

Well readers,

 As I predicted, Komendant Gawlik waited the full 30 days before doing anything about my letter.

He sent an envelope with a piece of paper inside, and on that piece of paper there were written some words.

These words were not, emphatically not, an answer to the questions I had put to him in my letter.

These words were, in no particular order;

Offensive, both to me and others.

Grotesque.

Ignorant of both the facts and the truth.

Untrue in their intent and meaning.

Legally incorrect.

Dismissive and disregarding of Polish domestic law.

Dismissive and disregarding of the constitution of the Republic of Poland.

Dismissive and disregarding of the prevailing European Law, enshrined in treaties signed by the Polish Republic.

Dismissive and disregarding of decisions handed down by the Polish Criminal Courts in my cases. Decisions which, obviously, neither the Police Service nor the Prosecution service were happy about, as they ordered Prosecutors and Police to follow the Law, and particularly the Polish Criminal Procedure Code and ensure my rights therein were to be honoured and upheld. These rights have been violated, deliberately, by both the Police and prosecution service for 4 years, and Komendant Gawlik decided, in this communicatin to violate them further.

All of the above mentioned laws, Constitutional, Domestic and European, are supposed to be the very reason for Komendant Gawiks' job as Komendant of Police to exist, but he seems to operate under a very different method, perhaps he believes he can operate under differnt Law, maybe "the law according to Komendant Mihal Gawlik"?

So, rather than simply post Komendant Gawliks' words in their entirety, in one moment, as I had intended, I will be making a number of posts detailing my original question, his words which are supposedly his attempt at a response. I will also post the relevent Polish Law, and further Gorlice Police documentation in my possession, which proves that komendant Gawliks' words are fundamentally untrue, and I believe, absurd. I will of course, post the original Polish language which I received, and a certified translation of every element of it. Then you can decide for yourself on the merit, or lack of merit, of Komendant Gawliks' words........

In my last posting on this issue, I will post Komendant Gawliks' original words in full, as I received them, on headed Police paper, along with an English translation. And, YES, of course He DID ignore Polish Law and write to me in Polish, entirely unlawfully and in contempt of 2 Court orders handed down by the Polish Criminal Courts'.

The last time I read or was told something so extraordinary and fantastical, and treated it with the same level of incredulity, was created by Prosecutor Pawel "Hans-Christian Anderson" Mrozowski of Nowy Sacz Prosecutors office. (to read more about this please click on : victimbillmchalethreatenedbymrozowski.blogspot.com   ).

So tomorrow I will make my first post regarding Komendant Mihal Gawliks' words. I will not dignify these words with an adjective such as "reply" or "answer" or "explanation" to my letter, and the questions I put to him. It is not. These words as written by him are an attempt at self-protection, denial, and misdirection.

I look forward to your reading of this fairytale as authored by Komendant Mihal Gawlik, Chief of Police in Gorlice.