Wednesday 18 September 2013

No surprises then Komendant Gawlik ?

So now Komendant Gawlik has been in receipt of my letter for 29 days............

Just to let you know that, as predicted, Komendant Gawlik has decided to:

take his time in answering my letter, or

follow procedure , (procedure, being so important for him, except when allowing the desecration of my sons' post-mortem, (or perhaps procedurÄ™ is not so important?), or

consider his response to my letter, or

investigate fully what I questioned in my letter, or

converse with colleagues about the content of my letter , or

perhaps, once again he is waiting (as predicted) until the last possible moment in which he can Lawfull reply, or

perhaps attempting to prove a point to me, that HE is the Komendant of Gorlice Police, and will answer when it suits HIM, without any consideration whatsoever for the sender of the letter to him (nor my suggestion that he answer within 7 days), irrespective of the unlawful conduct and violation of procedure (under the Polish Criminal Procedure code) by his officers, committed under his authority and command, or

he is being totally ignorant, or

wants to ignore me, my letter, and the desecration of my innocent son Piotrs' post-mortem, by the Police Officers under his direct authority and command? or

maybe, just maybe, he is playing for time, in the hope that some legal miracle will happen for him?

30 days to answer, this as I said, is day 29, maybe he is waiting for the last postal collection, on the last day to answer me? Is it possible that a Senior Police Officer, a Komendant no less, could be so egotistical (or should I say childish?) as to behave in such a way? Surely not.

The possibilities are endless, but the result the same:

Komendant Mihal Gawlik of Gorlice has ignored a letter sent to him by the father of a child who did NOT die of natural causes. A Father who wanted answers as to why he permitted his Police officers', specifically Inspektor Piotr Prokipoczak and Nadkom K. Tybor, to compromise, absolutely compromise, the post-mortem procedure following my sons death, by violating Polish Criminal Law and Police procedure.

He permitted the violation, and as I said, desecration, of the only means the Polish state had of attempting to establish important evidence in relations to Piotrs' death, and also of denying me my rights.

My son Piotrs' death is something I suffer with every day, and for Komendant Gawlik and his Officers to treat Piotrs' post-mortem as an insignificant matter, legally, medically and morally is an appalling abuse.

My beautiful child lost his life, and Komendant Gawlik and his Officers' thought they could simply stroll into Piotrs' post-mortem with absolutely no legal right to do so?

Simply, Komendant Gawlik and his Officers thought that my sons post-mortem was some sort of spectator sport, into which they could walk, without fear of questioning or explanation.

Well Komendant, my sons post-mortem was no spectator sport. He deserved that his dignity be preserved during the post-mortem, not to be stared at my spectators with no right whatsoever to even be in the same room during the procedure.

You, Komendant, may be the Chief of Police in Gorlice, but you have sworn to uphold the Law, not to ignore it at your personal whim. You permitted that your Officers' ignored the law, the responsibility for this violation of my child, me, and the Law, lies ultimately with you.