Tuesday 1 October 2013

Komendant Gawlik violates the Law..........

As I said in my previous posting, the envelope I received from Komendant Gawlik, which contained a single sheet of paper, upon which words had been printed, was so full of

inaccuracies,
ignorance,
abuse,
insults, and
legal error

that it is necessary for me to make a number of postings in order to expose them in full, and individually.

In order to do so, in the first of these postings I must quote , directly, from decisions handed down by Polish Courts on appeal. (I will quote both the original Polish decison and a certified translation to English, as provided to me by the Court, following the requirement of Polish law to do so). I made these appeals in other cases  in which I was the victim, but elements of those appeals were directly on those legal issues raised again by Komendant Gawliks' present conduct. These decisions, and their clarification of Polish Law, have, at best, the effect of proving Komendant Gawliks' ignorance of the Law he has sworn to uphold and protect ,

or at worst,

(if Komendant Gawlik has bothered to read these decisons), it proves his utter contempt both for that Law, the Polish Criminal Courts', and the force of Law of those decisions handed down by the Courts'.......

In the second of these postings I will provide you with the original Polish Domestic law, Polish Constitutional Law, and European Law which Komendant Gawlik has violated.

And remember, these 3 postings will be dealing only with one element, one sentence of Komendant Gawliks letter to me!

In all, exposing his incompetence , ignorance, legal errors, and misdirection/cover up, as displayed in his letter to me will require I post many times on this subject.

I would like to let you all know that what I expose in the coming days is typical of the treatment I have suffered at the hands of Komendant Gawlik, NadKom Piotr Prokipczak and other Police officers in Gorlice over the last 4 years, nothing new , just now I will expose it fully.