Thursday 22 August 2013

UPDATE- So, now that you know exactly what Prokipczak did in violation of the law and his drunken attack on me, what happens now, Komendant Gawlik?

In my previous posting I uploaded the letter I have sent to Komendant Michal Gawlik in Gorlice, asking why Inspektor Prokipczak acted unlawfully and without authority in connection to Piotrs' post-mortem. There has been an interesting reaction to the letter, (more about this in my next posting), but not from Komendant Gawlik, which is no surprise!

Thanks to modern technology I tracked the letter and its delivery, and am waiting to see whether or not the letter is answered by Komendant Gawlik.I expect not, for obvious reasons, however, he may well do the typical Polish Police/Prosecutors favourite action, which is total inaction for 30 days, before sending a "reply" long on supposition, suggestion and self-justification, but short of fact, direct answers or explanations, in which case I will just have to take the next step in trying to get explanations and Justice.

This blog is inextricably linked to another blog I am writing about my son Piotrs' appalling death in Gorlice in 2009, and my fight for Justice for him, and for myself.

It is also linked to my blog about Piotrs' mother, Oliwia Oleksyk, her extraordinary behaviour and attempt to frame me for my own childs' murder, as well as detailing the crimes she has already been convicted of committing against me, a list of crimes, and convictions that continues to grow.....

So, please click on the links below to read about the full background as to why this blog was created, and my ongoing fight for Justice for both my son Piotr, and for myself.

nojusticeinpoland.blogspot.com

polishcriminal.blogspot.com

In another post, I detailed how it came to pass that a drunken, out of control Inspektor Piotr Prokipczak launched an unprovoked attack on me in a Pub in Gorlice, in front of many witnesses.  A small element of this is contained in my letter to Komendant Gawlik, but the full details are essential to understanding what this man did to me that night, how I reacted to his attack, his attempts even after the attack, to continue to have involvement in cases in which I was the victim, and how I had to confront him, in front of a witness, in his own office, to ensure he could no longer influence cases in which I was the victim.
To read about Prokipczaks attack on me, please just click on this link:
http://piotrmchalepiotrprokipczak.blogspot.com/2018/03/prokipczaks-crazed-attack-this-is-what.html
and then his panic the next day......
http://piotrmchalepiotrprokipczak.blogspot.com/2018/03/the-day-after-prokipczaks-attackmr-big.html

I again want to thank those of you who have sent me emails, and remind you all that I cannot permit comments on the blog at this time (for obvious reasons), but if you want to contact me with questions, comments or anything else, please email me at (this is NOT a link you will have to copy and paste it to your email) :

 justiceforpiotr@gmail.com